L’Oreal Paris launched this February new lipsticks and nail polishes in intense nuances with breathtaking appearance. The new products we are talking about are Intense Color Riche lipsticks and Resist & Shine Titanium nail polish. The new series of products comes in bright, trendy colors perfectly matched with the new Spring 2010 trends.
Color Riche lipstick already available at department stores and perfumeries costs 10 Eur while the Resist & Shine nail polish price is 9 Eur.
The new Color Riche lipstick formula contains vegetable oils and Vitamin E that will protect your lips from drying out. The integrated finishing powder gives luminosity and depth and also increases comfort.
Resit & Shine Titanium nail polish special texture is chip resistant and strengthens your nails. It also contains fine pigments particles to add various shades of intense color.
The new products for lips and nails are each available in 8 bright intense shades. Every color combination is designed to fit different skin types.
The colors are available in:
- 286 Burning Rose & 155 Rock’n’Roses
- 294 Burning Sunset & 451 Sensual Coral
- 297 Red Passion & 551 Rouge Fatal
- 285 Pink Fever & 151 Punchy Pink
- 295 Intense Ruby & 555 Glam Purple
- 288 Intense Fuchsia & 504 Rouge Grenadine
- 287 Sparkling Amethyst & 651 Electric Plum
- 296 Deep Gernet & 500 Scarlet Rouge
Check out some of these swatches that can help you make an idea about these new products with vibrant colors.