Lightweight. Radiant. Flawless. This is how New Creme Smooth Foundation by Laura Mercier is described.
Laura creates this modern, lightweight foundation that floats over the skin without visibly settling into fine lines. Is perfect for normal to dry skin. Creme smooth foundation offers buildable coverage with a radiant, smooth finish.
The hydrating formula includes a multipeptide complex infused with Dermaxyl and advanced optical diffusers that help to visibly smooth out lines and wrinkles.
The new foundation is already available in the beauty shops and also online @LauraMercier.com for the price of $ 50.00.
For more information and photos keep reading.Creme Smooth Foundation is available in 12 shades:
- Porcelain Ivory
- Blush Ivory – pink ivory for very fair skin tones
- Warm Ivory – warm beige ivory for fair to light skin tones
- Sunny Beige – warm yellow beige for fair to light skin tones
- Vanilla Beige – true neutral beige for medium to golden skin tones
- Golden Beige – medium beige for yellow and golden skin tones
- Shell Beige – beige with red undertones for medium to golden skin tones
- Tawny Beige – medium with golden tones for olive complexions
- Honey Beige – for medium to dark skin with golden undertones
- Suntan Beige – for suntan and dark undertones
- Toffee Bronze – rich, dark bronze for deep skin tones
- Rich Sienna – dark brown with red for deep complexions
I never tried creme foundations, I’ve used only fluid foundations so far but since this one was made for dry and normal skin and my skin is oily definitely is not the right product for me.
What type of foundation are you using? Would you give it a try to this new Creme Smooth Foundation?