La Prairie is another luxury brand that has a lot to offer for the holiday season. If you are looking for makeup, new fragrances or skincare products La Prairie Holiday 2010 Collection has it all.
Get ready to see an exclusive collection and gorgeous gift sets with elegant packaging.
All the products are available at Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue and @laprairie.com.
More details right after the jump.
Holiday Color Makeup Collection
Cellular Luxe Lip Colour – $ 55.00
- Cardinal – red lip color
Cellular Lip Color Effects – $ 40.00
- Firefly Glace – shimmery gloss
Life Threads Gems Fragrance Collection – $ 125.00
- Ruby is smoldering and passionate
- Emerald is both refreshing and enchanting
- Sapphire is tender and elegant
The bottles, begging to be gifted, are wrapped in silver threads and embellished with their namesake gem.
Luminous White Caviar Collection – $950.00
- White Caviar Illuminating Cream + Deluxe Travel Sample
- White Caviar Illuminating Serum + Deluxe Travel Sample
- White Caviar Illuminating Eye Serum + Deluxe Travel Sample
This feast for your skin is an innovative three-part system that works to reveal a brighter, clearer complexion, free of future age spots and pigmentation patches.
Precious Platinum Rare Collection – $950.00
The Platinum collection is lauded for the namesake ingredient, colloidal platinum, known for maintaining skin’s electrical balance, which strengthens the skin’s buffer zone, keeping pollutants out and moisture in and allowing the skin to be more receptive to receiving nutrients.
For holiday, La Prairie created an elegant silver jewelry box that houses:
- Cellular Cream Platinum Rare – 30 ml
- Cellular Eye Cream Platinum Rare – full size
- Necklace composed of the alchemical symbol for platinum, the sun and the moon
If you would like to use this information and photos on your website or blog, please link back to this post!
I would loveeee to get one of the Life Threads Gems fragrances as a Christmas gift, or as a birthday gift, since my B-day is also in December. One of my best friends has Life Thread Silver fragrance and I can’t tell you how addictive the smell is. 🙂