Get ready for a great news! Your complexion will be thrilled when it hears this.
La Prairie introduces Cellular Radiance Emulsion SPF 30 a light, protective, everyday de-aging emulsion to renew skin’s luminosity.
The new member of the Radiance Collection brightens, hydrates and fights aging.
With the introducing of Cellular Radiance Emulsion SPF 30, La Prairie is combining luxury, radiance and SPF protection in one extraordinary product that will quickly become your go-to essential. This light, de-aging emulsion is sure to brighten your complexion – and your day.
“La Prairie is always at the forefront of anti-aging technology, combining science, cellular technology and innovative ideas to combat the signs of premature aging, and that is clearly seen with our Radiance Collection. With the new Cellular Radiance Emulsion SPF 30, you have the perfect skin-brightening, age-fighting, SPF-protecting, elasticity-boosting emulsion, light enough for everyday use. This truly is a golden find,” says Lynne Florio, President, La Prairie.
Price and Availability
Cellular Radiance Emulsion SPF 30 – 50 ml (1.7 oz) – $425.00
Official Launch Date: September 2010
Will be available at Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue and www.laprairie.com
Brightens – a radiance complex of quartz crystals and reflecting pigments along with colloidal gold helps create surface luminescence, while a brightening complex evens skin tone and helps prevent future age spots from forming.
Fights Aging – a golden peptide helps increase levels of collagen, improving skin elasticity, moisturization, and diminishing wrinkles, while SPF 30 provides protection against harmful free radicals.
Hydrates – salicornia plant extract increases aquaporines in the skin, thereby allowing more water to be absorbed; a rejuvenating plant complex of red clover, papaya and black cohosh helps replace moisture the skin loses as it ages.
Key Ingredients / Benefits:
- A state of the art peptide conjugated with colloidal gold particles helps increases levels of collagen and improves skin elasticity and moisturization and helps diminish wrinkles.
- Extract of Silver Vine helps block carbonylation, which is responsible for decreasing light transmission of the skin. As a result, skin brightness is improves dramatically.
- SPF 30 provides protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Zinc, Magnesium and Copper help protect skin from oxidative stress.
- A brightening complex helps prevent age spots from forming while it evens skin tone, making it appear smoother and brighter.
- A radiance complex of quartz crystals and reflecting pigments provide a subtle radiant glow, while pure 24K Colloidal Gold enhances and warms the effect of these radiant materials.
- A rejuvenating plant complex of Red Clover, Papaya and Black Cohosh helps restore a youthful texture, improving elasticity and firmness.
- Red Algae Extract and Boswellia Extract help soothe and calm skin.
- La Prairie’s Exclusive Cellular Complex helps stimulate the skin’s natural renewal process, moisturizing and energizing with nutrients that encourage optimal functioning.
Cellular Radiance Emulsion SPF 30 is great for any age, but it’s recommended to women in their 30s + because it’s an anti-aging product with preventative and reparative qualities. I’ve been using products from La Prairie Anti-Aging line and I’m more than happy with the results so I think I’m just gonna wait a few years until I will pass to the Radiance Collection.
The Cellular Radiance Collection – the gold standard for de-aging
- Cellular Radiance Night Cream – 50 ml (1.7 oz) – $570.00
- Cellular Radiance Cream – 50 ml (1.7 oz) – $570.00
- Cellular Radiance Eye Cream – 15 ml (0.5 oz) – $285.00
- Cellular Radiance Concentrate Pure Gold – 30 ml (1.0 fl oz) – $580
Have you ever used La Prairie products? Please share with us your experience. 🙂
If you would like to use this information and photos on your website or blog, please link back to this post!