Kinetics is bringing in a new amazing collection of 12 new Shield Gel Polish colors for summer 2012.
Kinetic’s gel polish line, Shield, is a truly workable formula: it lasts up to three weeks, and can be removed in a simple, 10 minute process. Shield line offers 24 different colored gel polishes matching Kinetics’ nail polish, a base coat and a top coat. The formula will cure under a regular UV lamp or a new-generation LED lamp.
U.S. Launch Date – April 2012 (@kineticsnails.com and dedicated nail salons)
International Launch Date – April 2012
Romania Launch Date – April/ May 2012 (@kiriloff.ro)
I tried most of Kinetics nail polishes that were matching the colored gel polishes and you can take a look at my reviews and swatches. Meet the new 12 colors right after the jump.
Kinetics Shield Gel Polish Summer 2012 Collection – 12 New Shades
- #167 Melting Ice Cream (Kinetics Melting Ice Cream Nail Polish Review & Swatches)
- #132 Morning On The Beach
- #173 Ready Red
- #157 Rosebud (Kinetics Rosebud Nail Polish Review & Swatches)
- #163 Divine (Kinetics Divine Nail Polish Review & Swatches)
- #169 Yes (Kinetics Yes Nail Polish Review & Swatches)
- #184 Mudness (Kinetics Mudness Nail Polish Preview & Swatches) – review soon
- #160 Demure (Kinetics Demure Nail Polish Review & Swatches)
- #047 Smoky Desert
- #139 Diva
- #159 Fashion Blue
- #168 Pale Petunia (Kinetics Pale Petunia Nail Polish Review & Swatches)
Each nail polish contains 11 ml /0.37 fl oz and retails for €25.50 / 110.00 Lei.
Enjoy more photos…
Left to right: Morning on the Beach, Melting Ice Cream, Pale Petunia, Mudness
Left to right: Smoky Desert, Fashion Blue, Diva, Ready Red
Left to right: Demure, Yes!, Rosebud, Divine