Summer is just around the corner and thoughts of vacations by the sea are so frequently in my mind. With all the new summer 2013 makeup collections launching in this period it’s easy to forget that makeup is not the only important thing in our beauty routine but new fresh fragrances with floral and fruity accords also deserves our attention.
Isadora launches Summer by the Sea Fragrance Collection, a range of three fresh, sunny and happy fragrances. You can enjoy them all year long as the new scents bring back the sweet memories of last summer.
International Launch Date – May 2013 at Douglas perfumeries
Take a look after the jump.
Isadora Summer 2013 Summer by the Sea Fragrance Collection
Blue Wave EDT – New – 30 ml/ 1 fl oz
Energizing and refreshing after a long sunny day on the beach. Fragrance family: Fresh floriental
- Top note: Citrus, bergamotte, galbanum, grape
- Middle note: Rose, gardenia, magnolia, cinnamon, pink pepper
- Base note: Sandalwood, cederwood, vanilla, tonkabean, musk
Ocean Breeze EDT – New – 30 ml/ 1 fl oz
Cool green with a hint of grapefruit. Fragrance family: Citrus mix, green.
- Top note: Fresh green (tomato stem), citrusy (orange, grapefruit, lemon), spicy (carrot, pink pepper, cardamon, basil)
- Middle note: Flowery (hyacinth, lotus blossom, peony), spicy (calamus), fruity (green mango)
- Base note: Musk, woody (sandalwood, cedarwood, balsamic, olibanum)
Sea Shell – New – 30 ml/ 1 fl oz
A warm and sunny fragrance, infused with fruity/floral notes. Fragrance family: Floral/Fruity.
- Top note: Melon, pear, lemon, blackcurrant
- Middle note: Marin accord, peach, rhubarb, jasmine sambac
- Base note: Woods, caramel, musk
Enjoy more photos…