Isadora is truly busy this season releasing one collection after another and I can barely keep up with the updates. This time I invite you to check out the new Isadora Spring 2013 Pastel Graffiti Nails Collection which will become available this month.
Follow the spring’s strong pastel trend by matching your nails with IsaDora Pastel Graffiti Nails! It is a new fresh type of Graffiti Nail Art, with great must-have spring color combos to choose from.
International Launch Date – late March 2013 at Douglas, Muller
Discover the entire collection right after the break.
Isadora Spring 2013 Pastel Graffiti Nails Collection
Pastel Graffiti Nail Lacquer
- #815 Linen
- #816 Coton
- #817 Soap
- #818 Fresh
- #819 Mint
As base under the Pastel Graffiti Nail Top we have picked out seven matching colors in our Wonder Nail assortment:
- 615 Bardot Pink (Repromote)
- 634 Nude Skin (Repromote)
- 649 Glamour White (Repromote)
- 711 Miami Blue (Repromote)
- 761 Sweet – light, romantic baby doll pink (New)
- 762 Meadow – mint (New)
- 763 Cloud – clear light blue (New)
How to apply Pastel Graffiti Nail Top:
- Apply IsaDora Wonder Nail as a base. Wait approx. 4 minutes and let dry properly.
- Apply one coat of IsaDora Pastel Graffiti Nail Top in one stroke – avoid going backwards. Shake before use.
- Graffiti Nail Top dries very quickly and while drying graffiti patterns appear on your nail, unique for each nail.
- For a glossy and long lasting finish apply IsaDora Base/Top Coat (no 600 clear) on top
Enjoy more photos…