I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted about Make Up Factory Nautical Style makeup collection for Spring 2010 but since we are in the spring I thought I should post more tutorials about Spring 2010 makeup.
This makeup that combines bronze and maritime shades for the eye makeup and coral shades for the lips is recommended to a woman with an active lifestyle.
Keep reading to find out what are the products you’ll need to accomplish this beautiful spring makeup look. After the jump you can take a look at the face chart.
- Apply Duo Eye Shadow in No. 28 Coral -Brown on the inner corner of the lid.
- Apply Duo Eye Shadow in No. 75 Blue – Light Blue on the outer corner towards the crease.
- Liner your waterline with Automatic Eyeliner in No. 21 Blue.
- For the final touch apply two coats of All in One Mascara in No. 1 Black.
- Apply on your lips High Shine Lip Gloss in No. 78 Coral
- Mineral Bronzing Powder No. 2
- 3D Bronzing Palette
Beauty Tip: Apply the Highlighter with a brush or your fingertips for natural bronzing effects. Use an applicator for a more intensive finish.
All the products are already available in the beauty shops and you are welcome to check Make Up Factory website anytime if you are interested in different shade or products.