Recently I’ve read about Givenchy new Makeup Collection for Spring 2011 and although it’s still early to know every detail, I do have some preliminary information and a few photos for you.
Seems like the presentation of this collection already took place and the new star products will be the new Photo Perfexion Ligt Evanescent Fluid Foundation which has a foam applicator attached.
There will also be a new blush, eyeshadow quad and new colors for lip products.
Check out more photos and information right after the jump.
Givenchy Makeup Collection for Spring 2011 includes the following products:
- Photo Perfexion Light Evanescent Fluid Foundation SPF 10
- Blush Gelee – Jelly blush
- Le Primes Yeux Quator – in orange, green and brown tones
- Magil Khol in Coffee
- Tangerine Lipgloss – glittery texture
- Lipstick will be available in 2 shades: vivid orange and an orangey nude
What do you think girls? Will this be one of your favorite spring 2011 collections? 🙂