I’m crazy about perfumes! I have lots and lots of perfumes, fragrances for every season and occasion. I know I am not posting too much about perfumes (I’m trying to cure my addiction) but I can’t let this news pass.
François Demachy, senior vice president of olfactory development for perfumes at LVMH, created a new woman’s eau de parfum: Fan di Fendi.
What I love about this perfume so far is the bottle design. It looks so elegant to me that my nose must sniff this scent once it will become available.
Fan di Fendi’s 10-, 20- and 30-second spots are slated to run in France on Sept. 19 and from mid-September on in other launch markets. Print advertising was also shot by Baron, in Brooklyn in December, and Gex said the house is working on an online media plan, too.
- Next week in London @Harrods
- 20 September 2010 in France
- September 2010 in Switzerland and Russia
- September 2011 in U.S.
- Spring 2012 in Romania
The new fragrance will be available in three sizes:
- 30 ml – Eur 52.00 – $ 66.00
- 50 ml – Eur 74. 00 – $ 94.03
- 75 ml – Eur 90.00 – $ 114.36
There will be also a perfume bath, shower gel, body milk and deodorant spray with the same fragrance. The prices for these products will range between Eur 29.00 – Eur 35.00 or $ 36.85 – $ 44.47.
Fan di Fendi Notes:
- Top Notes: Pear, Black Currant, Tangerine
- Heart Notes: Damask Rose, Yellow Jasmine, Indian Tuberose
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Birch-Based Leather Accord
In one word this perfume will include a warm floral scent.
Check out more photos!