If earlier this week I posted a sneak peek of the upcoming Estee Lauder Spring 2014 Makeup Collection, now I want to share with you all the new makeup products used by Tom Pecheux, Creative Makeup Director for Estee Lauder, to create Liu Wen’s makeup look for the opening ceremony at New York Fashion Week debut.
U.S. Launch Date – January 2014 at Nordstrom, Sephora and online @esteelauder.com
Take a peek!
- Pure Color Stay-on Shadow Paint in Halo, Pink Zinc or Chained (Matched with Skintone)
- NEW Pure Color Envy Lipstick in Insatiable Ivory – launching March 2014
- Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer (Matched with Skintone)
- NEW Double Wear Stay-in-Place Brow Lift Duo – launching January 2014
- Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup
- Lucidity Translucent Loose Powder in Transparent
- Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
- NEW Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme – launching November 2013
- Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher
- Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
- Nail Lacquer in Blue Blood
- Overlay design: White and light blue acrylic paint
Makeup: Tom Pecheux for Estée Lauder
Nails: Naomi Nails for Estée Lauder
Enjoy more photos…
If you would like to use this information and photos on your website or blog, please link back to this post!