A while ago I gave you a sneak peek (preliminary info + photos) of Essie Bridal Nail Polish Collection for Spring 2012. Now I got the official information and I though you would be interested in finding out more about the colors.
Bridal season is almost here and love is in the air. Essie’s newest collection celebrates brides who are confident and want to have fun with color, yet with a nod to tradition. With this in mind, Essie Weingarten, Founder and Global Creative Director, set out to create four new shades that are pure fun and a little unexpected.
The lovely quartet of nostalgic pastels is a return to romance with a twist on the classics of the season. Cool and creamy, the shades reflect a high end and luxurious sensibility that will add an air of sophistication to any bride’s special day. From a crème de menthe green to a white rose with subtle stardust-like glitter, this collection is as alluring and evocative as the bride herself.
“Preparing for the big day can be stressful,” Weingarten explains. “You always need a reminder to have fun during the process! I suggest a trip to the nail salon with your bridesmaids. Take them for a manicure and pedicure party. It’s such a wonderful experience to share – it’s my pre-nuptial prescription for melting tension,” says Essie.
Each shade in the collection radiates the serene exuberance of a newlywed bride. When the day is done and the honeymoon begins, these colors’ playful panache will be all the more appropriate! The reflective shimmers add a carefree spirit to otherwise demure pinks and white, and the sweetest, most darling soft green is sure to make a fan of everyone, from the flower girl to the mother-of-the-groom! It’s an ensemble of shades that would make the perfect gift for a bridesmaid and is something she is sure to wear again and again.
International – April 2012 (in salons nationwide and @essie.com)
Romania – April 2012 (in beauty salons and @essie.ro)
Discover the entire collection right after the jump.
Essie Bridal Nail Polish Collection Spring 2012 – $8.00 – 44.50 Lei
- Like to be Bad—semi-sheer reflective pink
- Who is the Boss—freshly-minted cream green
- Instant Hot—white rose with glistening stardust
- Love & Acceptance—ultra-chic creamy, dusty lilac
Each nail polish comes in a bottle of 13.5 ml. Here is another description of the four new bridal colors.
- Love & Acceptance – You’ll love & accept this dusty lilac that’s full of amorous glamour. Like love, it tears down walls, opens hearts and gets noticed.
- Who is the Boss – Show them who is the boss with this freshly-minted green. This gorgeous creamy color will always rise to the top.
- Like to be Bad – Charm your prince with this playful and barely-there pink with a naughty but subtle sparkle. Even the sweetest girls like to be bad once in a while!
- Instant Hot – Is it white rose or molten white heat? Either way, it’s instantly hot. Blaze a glittering trail and light up the aisle with an angelic aura.
Enjoy more photos…
I hope soon I can receive these new colors. I’m very curious about this shy minted green :). Let me know what colors would you have me review and I will probably make your wish come true. 🙂