- Blend a silver metallic shadow such as Rimmel London color mousse in pewter, all over you lids and along your lower lash line.
- Then line your upper and lower lash line with a silver glitter gel liner, like Eyeko Glitter liquid eyeliner, to give your eyes the perfect party sparkle.
- Line your inner upper and lower lash line with a black kohl pencil like Rimmel London soft kohl kajal eye pencil, to dramatically define eyes. To add even more definition, give your lashes a good coat of black thickening mascara.
- Dust a light bronzer over your cheeks, chin and forehead to warm your complexion and help icy eyes stand out. L’Oreal glam bronze minerals bronzer, gives a gorgeous, natural-looking result.
- Dab a small amount of white cream or powder illuminator underneath your eyes and along the plump part of your cheeks to give the illusion that your eyes have a halo! I love Barbara Daly for tesco illuminator.
- Coat your lips with a light pink pearlescent gloss, like NYC lip gloss shine pink kiss.
Put a tissue under your eyes when you apply glitter eyeshadow. Any excess will fall on the tissue rather than your face. No more human gliterball!