Color Club has launched its new In True Fashion Fall 2012 Collection featuring 12 new shades.
Color Club, the New York based nail color company announced today the debut of In True Fashion, the new fall 2012 nail polish collection from Color Club. Straight off the runway comes what is sure to be this season’s hottest collection of all-eyes-on-hue nail lacquers. The Collection features 12 seasonally inspired nail polishes – from Look Book and Personal Stylist to First Looks and Model Behavior – this new vegan, formaldehyde, toluene and DBP-free collection will ensure you are runway ready.
Meet the entire collection right after the jump.
Color Club In True Fashion Fall 2012 Collection
Nail Polish – $8.00
- Look Book: Bright Red
- Style Icon: Burgundy
- By Design: Plum
- In the Limelight: Periwinkle
- Muse-ical: Gray
- Fashion Moment: Eggplant
- Editorial: Peridot Duochrome
- Port-folio: Purple Duochrome
- Personal Stylist: Blue Duochrome
- First Looks: Blue Green Metallic
- Model Behavior: Bronze Metallic
- Show Time: Charcoal Metallic
Enjoy more photos…