Ciate has launched three new nail polishes for fall under the name of Ciate Velvet Manicure Fall 2012 Collection.
A two-step innovative nail art kit to create sumptuous, velvet-coated nails. Leading the way in nail art innovation, the latest kit from cult British nail brand Ciaté brings decadent luxury to your fingertips. Featuring luxurious crushed velvet, this kit was inspired by excessive layering of exuberant textures, which was featured in fashion shows around the globe. The result? A truly unique, sophisticated, strokeable finish.
U.S. Launch Date – now exclusive @sephora.com and Sephora
International Launch Date – August 2012 at Sephora
Meet the entire collection right after the jump.
Ciate Velvet Manicure Collection is divided in three sets each one containing a different nail polish color.
Ciate Velvet Manicure Set – Limited Edition – $19.00
- 0.45 oz Paint Pot Nail Polish
- Crushed Velvet Powder
- Little Black Brush
- Clear plastic tray
Ciate Velvet Manicure Shadese
- Berry Poncho – New
- Suede – New
- Cashmere – New
- Once your first coat of Paint Pot color has dried, work on one nail at a time to apply a generous sprinkle of crushed velvet to each wet nail.
- Capture excess velvet with the handy tray and using your chic Little Black Brush gently sweep each nail clean.
- Velvety nails needn’t be messy; collect unused precious crushed velvet into the tray and pour back into the bottle.
- The unique velvet finish means no need for a top coat.
Enjoy more photos…