China Glaze is ready to present their new nail polish collection for Fall 2010. China Glaze goes retro glam with Vintage Vixen collection.
Sultry Fall Colors Entice The Fashionable Palette.
For Fall 2010, the China Glaze Vintage Vixen Collection captures the vivid and saturated hues of the 1940’s with this seductively complex palette. These classic shades of the season recreate the timeless tableau of movie land mystique, perfect red pouts and steamy nights where swing was the scene!
Step out with these multi-faceted jewel tones, rich reds, titillating taupes and smoldering sands. This collection deliverers a high octane 40’s era glamour with a sophisticated edge! The 12 colors in this collection include:
- Riveter Rouge – Deep red shimmer
- Foxy – Burgundy frost with shimmer
- Goin’ My Way – Brown frost with copper shimmer
- Classic Camel – Khaki crème with gold micro glitter
- Swing Baby – Taupe frost with silver micro glitter
- Ingrid – “Greige” crème with copper micro glitter
- Hey Doll – Rose frost with shimmer
- Bogie – Plum frost with shimmer
- First Class Ticket – Deep purple frost with shimmer
- Midnight Mission – Navy blue frost with silver micro glitter
- Emerald Fitzgerald – Turquoise green frost with shimmer
- Jitterbug – Grey chrome with silver micro glitter
The China Glaze Vintage Vixen collection starts shipping June 6th internationally and July 6th, 2010 domestically. All 12 colors will be available as open stock, in 6 piece box collections, a 12 piece counter display and a 36 piece rack. China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. The suggested retail price for one nail polish in the US is $ 6.50 but Internationally the price differs depends of each country.
If you would like to use this information and photos on your website or blog, please link back to this post!