I can’t believe that first time I’ve posted about China Glaze Holiday 2010 Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice Collection was in February 2010.
Back then I had only preliminary information and were only 12 names of nail polishes included but now the collection has gotten bigger and will feature 16 new colors.
There will be also available nail polish gift sets featuring the new colors from Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice Collection, but more about this later in a future post.
The names of all the new nail polishes are in trend with the Holiday season so we will see what color is Santa’s favorite this year. Check out photos and nail swatches right after the jump.
Every bottle contains 14 ml (5 oz) of product and will retail for $ 3.25. As I said there will also be gift sets including 3 nail polishes from this collection and that could be a great idea for a gift.
Here are the names of the new 16 nail polishes:
- Naughty and Nice – deep burgundy
- Sugar Plums – shimmery burgundy
- Phat Santa – creamy rich red
- Ruby Deer – bright rich red
- Mrs Claus – red tinsel glitter in a clear pink base
- Party Hearty – glitter top coat has a mix of red, green silver and gold glitter
- Mistletoe Kisses – green and silver glitter in a green base
- Jolly Holly – deep forest green shimmer
- Peace on Earth – olive green shimmer
- Little Drummer Boy – deep navy shimmer
- Midnight Kiss – gold shimmer
- Cheers to You – bright shimmery silver
- Mommy Kissing Santa – deep shimmery red
- Jingle Bells – nudish champagne shimmer
- Frosty – sheer shimmery white
- Snow – creamy dense white
Check out all the colors
From left to right: Mrs Claus, Mommy Kissing Santa, Phat Santa, Ruby Deer
From left to right: Jolly Holly, Mistletoe Kisses, Party Hearty, Peace on Earth
From left to right: Jingle Bells, Midnight Kiss, Naughty and Nice, Sugar Plums
From left to right: Snow, Cheers to You, Frosty, Little Drummer Boy
And now you check out the swatches so you can have a better idea and choose easily. 🙂
China Glaze Cheers To You – China Glaze Frosty
China Glaze Jingle Bells – China Glaze Jolly Holly
China Glaze Kissing Santa – China Glaze Little Drummer Boy
China Glaze Midnight Kiss – China Glaze Mistletoe Kisses
China Glaze Mrs Claus – China Glaze Naughty and Nice
China Glaze Party Hearty – China Glaze Peace on Earth
China Glaze Phat Santa – China Glaze Ruby Deer
China Glaze Snow – China Glaze Sugar Plums
What do you say girls?! There are so many colors to choose from. What are your favorites? 🙂