Summer just left but the memories of warm sunny days are still fresh. We are slowly accepting the upcoming collections for holiday 2012 but the thought of summer 2013 collections is buried deep in our minds. For those of you who are willing to postpone just for a few moments the thoughts of winter I’ve prepared a hot new article about China Glaze Summer 2013 Neons of the Shore Collection.
The collection features 12 new shades divided like always into two collections, Jellies and Cremes, judging by the polish texture.
International Launch Date – July 2013 at fine salons and beauty supply stores
Romania Launch Date – June 2013
Update: The collection name was changed into China Glaze Summer 2013 Sunsational Collection.
Find out more about the new shades right after the jump.
China Glaze Summer 2013 Neons on the Shore/ Sunsational Collection
- Sun of a Peach – bright orange (Creme)
- Shell-O – coral pink (Jelly)
- Neon & On & On – pink (Creme)
- Bottoms Up – pink purple (Creme)
- That’s Shore Bright – purple (Creme)
- Too Yacht to Handle – blue -green (Creme)
- Keepin’ it Teal – turquoise (Jelly)
- Isle See You Later – blue (Jelly)
- Are You Jelly? – purple (Jelly)
- You Drive Me Coconuts – purple panic (Jelly)
- Highlight Of My Summer – mint (Creme)
- Heat Index – hot pink (Jelly)
Enjoy more photos…