China Glaze has announced their new On Safari Nail Polish Collection which is actually their second summer 2012 collection if we think about it, since the bright electric colors from China Glaze Summer Neons Nail Polish Collection (info & photos) are already available.
On Safari Collection has some interesting shades, I cannot deny but in my opinion doesn’t quite capture the summer spirit like Summer Neons Collection does.
International Launch Date – July 2012
Romania Launch Date – July/ August 2012
I invite you to take a look at the new 12 nail colors right after the cut.
China Glaze On Safari Nail Polish Collection Summer 2012
- Kalahari Kiss – Light sand brown
- I’m Not Lion – Glistening gold and multi-color glitter
- Call of the Wild – Beautiful chocolate brown-dark cherry blend
- Adventure Red-y – Vivid red
- Desert Sun – Delicious caramel
- I Herd That – Brilliant copper glitter
- Man Hunt – Bold cobalt blue
- Exotic Encounters – Lush green creme with blue undertones
- Elephant Walk – Cool graphite gray
- Jungle Queen – Smoky violet
- Purr-fect Plum – Bold burgundy
- Prey Tell – Daringly dark red
Individual nail polishes contains 14 ml and retails for $7.00.
Enjoy more photos… (the names – from left to right)
Adventure Red-y, Call of the Wild, Desert Sun
Elephant Walk, Exotic Encounter, I Herd That
I’m Not Lion, Jungle Queen, Kalahari Kiss
Manhunt, Prey Tell, Purr-fect Plum