Where heavy metal meets rocker chic, China Glaze introduces the Spring 2012 Collection, ElectroPop. Inspired by all things girly, edgy and fun, the 12 shades of ElectroPop bring out the inner rock star in all. For flash and glam this spring, China Glaze hits the stage in style!
Actually China Glaze ElectroPop nail polish collection can be divided in two collections ElectroPop Brights and ElectroPop Lights each one including six new nail colors.
Availability & Prices
ElectroPop will be available January /February 2012. Individual shades retail for $7 and 6 piece collections retail for $42.
Romania – each bottle contains 14 ml of product and costs 29 ron.
Find out more right after the jump.
China Glaze ElectroPop Brights
- Techno – Glitter confetti polish for a dazzling topcoat finish or all over finger tip bling
- Aquadelic – Pool blue for nighttime gigs and daytime fun in the sun
- Sunshine Pop – Shine in the spotlight in bold yellow
- Gaga For Green – Green lacquer for the girl craving the limelight
- Make Some Noise – Rock the mic in tangerine
- Wicked Style – Party cocktail tropical punch
China Glaze ElectroPop Lights
- Fuchsia Fanatic – Fuchsia pink for the rocker diva in us all
- Dance Baby – Hit center stage in cotton candy pink
- Electric Beat – Periwinkle nails for a wink worthy performance
- Kinetic Candy – Touch the sky in light blue crème
- Sweet Hook – Blow a kiss in dreamy lilac
- Gothic Lolita – Steal the show on girls night out in seductive purple
ElectroPop is also available in 12 pieces 3D Counter Display and 36 piece rack.
Enjoy more photos…
Check out some of these close-up photos!