Chantecaille releases its new Fall 2016 Makeup Collection inspired by a recent trip to Africa and featuring a gorgeous limited edition of Protect the Lions Eyeshadow Palette and blush.
U.S. Launch Date – Now for Pre-Order at @barneys.com
Japan Launch Date – 19 August 2016
Chantecaille Fall 2016 Makeup Collection
Chantecaille Pride Cheek Shade – New – $40.00
- Pride – delicate, peachy pink that adapts to all skin tones, creating a natural-looking flush
Chantecaille Protect the Lions Eye Palette – New – $85.00
The palette of Chantecaille’s Fall 2016 Lion Collection was inspired by their recent trip to Africa. The red earth, shimmering sand, and matte, rocky terrain became the base for their color palette: a suite of rich, earthy hues that enhance the eyes, lips and cheeks, and reflect the gorgeous natural beauty of the mesmerizing landscape. Five percent of their proceeds for the Protect the Lions Eye Palette will be donated to the Lion Guardians.
- Sand (Highlight) A creamy beige infused with flecks of gold
- African Topaz (Accent) A shimmering copper
- Amboseli (Liner) Beautiful, rich burgundy color of the earth
- Rock (Crease) A silky, matte, neutral grey
Chantecaille Lipstick – $36.00
Full color release combined with a delightfully creamy texture makes Chantecaille Lipstick both glamorous and incredibly comfortable; infused with vitamins C and E.
- African Violet – dramatic berry with subtle, cool undertones
- Sunset – warm, sophisticated coral
- Mirage – the perfect beige nude
Enjoy more photos…