Yesterday I went to Exclusive Beauty Line Academy where Mrs Olga international trainer and nail art technician was more than nice to offer me a Caviar Manicure with one of the Kinetics nail polishes. At the Exclusive Beauty Line Academy you can find and purchase any Kinetics products even if you are just a simply nail polish lover or you have a beauty salon and you are looking for professional nail products. EBLA is the Romanian official distributor for Kinetics products and here you can always find high-end products at very affordable prices and you can sing-up for different type or nail classes if you want to learn something new or just to perfect your skills.
I wanted to try a Caviar Manicure with a new brand other than Ciate, because I’m sure there are a lot of nail polish brands out there who can offer this kind of manicure. Ciate is also a high-end brand and their prices are quite high especially for the Caviar Duo ($25.00) so I wanted to try the same caviar manicure with different products at affordable prices. A Kinetics nail polish contains 15 ml/ 0.5 fl oz and retails for 25.00 Lei/ €5.95 which is cheaper than a Ciate lacquer. I choose Kinetics nail polish in Purple Madness a true purple with a creamy texture but with the right formula. To complement the nail polish color I selected the small beads in a dark pink toned down fuchsia. These beads can easily be purchased from almost any nail supply beauty shop and they are actually very cheap, a tube with caviar beads retails for 6.00 Lei/ €1.30.
Caviar Manicure can be easily achieved at home if you follow some simple steps:
- Find a tray or any kind of recipient to use it to collect the beads who will fall off your nails during the application.
- Applying a base coat is an optional step but don’t forget your nails should have a protective base especially if you use a dark polish.
- Work on one nail at a time and apply two coats of your favorite nail polish.
- Place your finger over the tray and sprinkle caviar beads over your painted nail while the polish is still wet.
- Once the nail is fully covered, gently press and compact the caviar beads into your nail bed to ensure durability.
- In order to keep you beads in place longer apply a top coat just along the nail tip.
- Use a piece of paper as a funnel to pour your beads back into the tube.
Now @kineticsnails.com, @kiriloff.ro
I wearing this manicure right now on my nails and it looks very pretty only I’m not accustomed with having a 3D manicure. For a special effect you can always choose to mix different beads color for a multicolored caviar manicure.
Enjoy more photos…
Some of you already seen this manicure yesterday when I posted photos on Chicprofile’s Facebook Page right when I was having this manicure done so if you are interested in seeing photos and sneak peeks right before I published them on my blog I invite you to Like Chicprofile on Facebook.