Bobbi Brown tries to keep up with other beauty brands by launching BB Cream SPF 35. Every other beauty brand has launched their BB creams months ago, some of them even last year and looks like Bobbi Brown is already late.
The ultimate beauty balm, Bobbi’s new BB Cream SPF35 is a skin care/makeup hybrid that combines moisturizer, treatment, SPF and foundation all-in-one. Plus, this unique skin tone correct formula leaves skin looking flawless and perfectly natural. Consider it skin’s new best friend.
This multi-tasking correcting cream is also designed to give skin a natural glow. And when used over time, it provides long-term benefits – brighter, more even skin tone; diminished appearance of fine lines; reduced redness and minimized pores. SPF 35 boosts the formula with daily protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays and
True to Bobbi’s philosophy, BB Cream SPF 35 is available in 5 skin tone correct shades for all complexions, from very fair to very deep. This lightweight formula is extremely buildable and blends seamlessly into skin for smooth, natural-looking coverage.
International Launch Date – July 2012 at all Bobbi Brown, Nordstrom Counters and at @bobbibrown.com
Find out more about this product right after the jump.
Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 – $42.00
- Extra Light
- Medum to Dark
Ingredients & Benefits
- Scutellaria Extract helps reduce the appearance of discolorations and dark spots for a brighter, more even skin tone.
- Argireline, a natural peptide, helps boost natural collagen production, minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles and preventing future signs of aging.
- Caffeine and Sucrose helps prevent redness associated with irritation and blemishes.
- Vitamin E and Rice Bran Extract help protect skin from free radical damage.
- SPF 35 provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Sodium Hyaluronate attracts moisture to skin.
- Emollients enhance skin’s luminosity and offer long-term moisture.
- Light Reflective Pearls instantly brighten dull skin.
How to Use
Apply a thin, even layer using fingertips, sponge or brush. Can be used as a makeup base and/or lightweight foundation.
Enjoy more photos…
If you would like to use this information and photos on your website or blog, please link back to this post!