Aveda Cosmetics will soon launch two new products for skin: All Sensitive Moisturizer and All Sensitive Cleanser.
Official Launch Date – October 2010 @aveda.com, Aveda Salons, spas and stores.
Aveda All Sensitive Moisturizer is suitable for women with sensitive skin, gently soothes, calms and moisturizes skin with caffeine and oat extracts. Is fragrance-free and dermatological tested.
All Sensitive Moisturizer is formulated without parabens and will be available in a 150 ml recycle PET bottle for the price of $33.00.
- Caffeine, oat extract and organic aloe soothe and calm skin.
- Rosemary leaf, lavender and organic chamomile help condition skin.
- Emollients derived from coconut, olive and organic jojoba oil condition and moisturize skin.
Aveda All Sensitive Moisturizer can be used 2 times a day, morning and evening, by massaging lightly onto face and throat, avoiding the eye area.
Aveda All Sensitive Cleanser is suitable for women with sensitive skin, gently cleanses and conditions skin to remove makeup and impurities. Is dermatologist tested and fragrance-free.
All Sensitive Cleanser conditions skin with anti-oxidant rich Vitamin C and E and was formulated without parabens.
The packaging is a 100% post-consumer recycled PET bottle of 150 ml and will be sold for the price of $21.00.
- Organic jojoba oil helps maintain skin’s lipid barrier during cleansing.
- German chamomile, with hazel, and soapwort extracts aid in conditioning skin.
- A gentle, coconut-derived surfactant cleanses skin.
How to apply it: Work into a lather in hands, then massage gently onto damp skin using circular motions. Rinse well with warm water and pat skin dry.