- Take a white shimmer shadow like Collection 2000 Eye wear in star gaze, and blend around the inner corner of your eyes and up over your brow bone. This will act as an eye brightening base color.
- Apply a light lilac powder eyeshadow over your lids, blending it right up on to your brow bone. I like Marks&Spencer eyeshadow in pale lavender.
- Layer a dark purple shadow shade over your lids, like Prestige Cosmetics skin loving minerals eyeshadow in opal.
- Line your upper lash line and the upper and lower inner rim of your eyes with a metallic grey kohl pencil to make the white of your eyes stand out. Look for one with a hint of glitter, like Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in meteorite, to give a gorgeous hint of sparkle.
- Keep skin looking natural by using an apricot blush like 17 Sheer finish mineral blush in natural, over your cheeks. Don’t be tempted to go too pale – you’ll look dead, not just a bit vampish!
- To finish, coat lips with a peachy lipstick, like Rimmel London moisture renew lipstick in glamorous pink, for a natural, low-key look.
Swap your usual black wand for a purple mascara to really make your amethyst eyes stand out.