For the spring season BB Couture will launch two new nail polish collections. Ladybug is a colorful collection consisting in six nail lacquer while Mechanics 101 has also six new nail colors but they don’t look so attractive to me.
BB Couture nail polishes can be purchased for a price of $9.00 each.
Ladybug collection contains the following nail polishes:
- Love Bug – pink glitter
- Sings of Spring – blue cream
- Man Bug – pretty green
- Daisy Dweller – lemon yellow glitter
- Beetle Bailey – purple creme
- Ode to a Ladybug – red glitter cream
Mechanics 101 collection contains the following nail polishes:
- Intake Valve – Greige (gray and beige) cream
- Stick Shift – Mustard brown pearl
- Shock Absorber – Reddish brown frost
- Universal Joint – Khaki green shimmer
- Fuel Injector – Olive green shimmer
- Drive Shaft – Pink beige shimmer
How do you like these 2 collections? Any of these shades interest you?