OPI Spring 2013 Euro Centrale Collection is not a news anymore since a pre-launch event has been hosted in Budapest last month and even before that sneak peek photos started to pop-out almost on every beauty blog. In case you missed this news I invite you to take a look at the Euro Centrale nail polish swatches & promo images in my previous post. I decided to make this new post only because I discovered new promo photos with different displays of the shades included in this collection.
International Launch Date – 6 February 2012 at fine nail salons and OPI retailers.
Check out more photos right after the jump.
OPI Spring Summer 2013 Euro Centrale Collection
OPI Nail Lacquer – 15 ml/ 0.5 fl oz – $9.00
- Polka.com – Blue and violet are dancing partners in this glittery combo
- OPI…Eurso Euro – This deep blue cream is very continental
- Suzi’s Hungary AGAIN! – Thank goodness there are zero calories in this warm and yummy pink
- You’re Such a BudaPest – If I let you borrow this periwinkle-purple, will you go away?
- Can’t Find My Czechbook – I hope you take credit, because I must have this aqua
- My Paprika is Hotter than Yours! – Get the extinguisher…this fiery red is sizzling
- Hands Off My Kielbasa! – Get your own…this bronzy tan is all mine
- OY–Another Polish Joke! – So this shimmery-gold walks into a bar
- Prague-ative -I’m changing this shimmery copper for…never mind
- Vant to Bite My Neck? – You know you want to…wear this deep eggplant
- I saw You Saw We Saw Warsaw – Be seen in this deep midnight blue
- My Vampire is Buff – Creamy, pale and nude…just how I like my vampires
Enjoy more photos…