You might have heard it before: “OK, sounds weird, but…” and the next thing its a unusual tip about how to get ride of a nipple or how to arrange you rebel hair. For sure, you will think that i must be crazy to write about this crazy tricks but trust me when i tell you that I’ve tried some of them on my own and they’ve been tested even by beauty experts and beauty addicts of every age. I’ll present you some real treasures for “emergency situations”.
1. Perfume your hair! Spray a little of your favorite perfume on your brush hair, then comb your hair gently starting from root. Like this your hair will have a wonderful smell all day long wherever you go.
2. Super glue for broken nails! Instead of cutting one of your nails because it’s broken, compromising all the rest of the nail, put a drop of super glue on the broken zone. Apply after your favorite nail polish. The best solution is if you can use an opaque nail polish (red, purple, coral) which can hide your split nail.
3. Use toothpaste for a pimple! Apply a small quantity of toothpaste, leave-in for 15 minutes to absorb the grease around the zone, then wash it off.
4. Mix your body lotion with baby oil! If you are crazy about sexy legs (who wouldn’t be), shiny, without looking grassy, put a few drops of baby oil in your body lotion.
5. Hair balm instead of shaving foam! You have finished his shaving foam? Don’t panic and continue with hair balm. Apply a layer of balm on your legs – you will have 2 magical results. Waxing will be much easier and the skin would be incredible silky.
6. Perfume you lotion! Instead of spending a lot of money on a perfumed body lotion why don’t try personalizing your own. Put a few drops of your favorite eau de toilette in you body lotion (non perfumed body lotion). Now you can applied this mix on your body and you will see that the smell last for hours. Not only you have your favorite perfumed body lotion but you just saved some money and precious time instead of going shopping only for this.
7. Make your on egg masque! To refresh your tired face skin after a party or just a busy day at work, without going to the salon try this. Brake an egg, separate the white of the egg, whisk it a little bit then used it like a masque. Proteins from the egg helps healing and reestablishes the hydratation of the skin. Wait about 5 minutes then wash it off with warm water.
9. Use avocado on your body! I’m not joking. Take an avocado fruit, peel it off, extract the pip, then smashed it into a boll. Spread all the mixture on your body, leave it in for 20 minutes to make his effect, then wash it off. Your skin will be very thin and hydrated because avocado has magnificent hydrating effects.