Ciate launched this month the new Tweed Collection for spring 2014 which features 6 new polishes with an amazingly pigmented and long lasting formula.
International Launch Date – January 2014 @ciate.co.uk
Ciate Tweed Collection Spring 2014
Paint Pots Nail Polish – £9.00 for 13.5 ml
- It’s Haute in Here – This Lady knows how to party, slick on this flecked glitter for an explosion of monochrome with a dash of pillar-box red. Pair with an evening gown or simply your favourite frock.
- Need for Tweed – This colour might just leave you craving the summer – an explosion of aqua, navy and a dash of lemon; layer multiple coats for a high texture finish.
- Sloaney, Sweetie – The go-to shade for girly girls from Knightsbridge and beyond, pastel pinks mixed with sterling silver in a stranded glitter – apply multiple coats for a textured finish.
- Couture Noir – Classic monochrome mixed with a splash of silver; apply multiple coats of this special stranded polish for a bespoke finish.
- Meet Me in Mayfair – A perfect date night shade – flecks of pastel pink and lemon with a twist of classic black. Pair with an LBD and build multiple layers for an eye-catching textured finish.
- Brocade Parade – Don this speckled glitter and prepare to parade! Mixing a hint of luscious lilac with classic black and white, this multi-stranded glitter can be layered for a super-textured finish.
Enjoy more photos…