OPI launches in the first official day of spring 2014 the new Spotlight On Glitter Collection which features six new glitter nail polishes. It is always nice to see new glitter nail shades but I can’t say I’m anxious to wear glitter on my nails in the spring since I’ve really tested a lot of these formulas now around the Holiday season.
International Launch Date – 1 March 2014 @nailsave.com, @ulta.com, @nailpolishcanada.com, @opiuk.com
OPI Spotlight On Glitter Collection Spring 2014
Nail Lacquer – $9.00 for 15 ml/ 0.5 fl oz
- Blush Hour – Sorry, gotta blush… this super dense fuchsia glitter is way too charming.
- Chasing Rainbows – Your pursuit of gorgeous has won you this rainbow with pot-of-gold highlights.
- Desperately Seeking Sequins – This prismatic glitter on a backdrop of shimmer is just what you’re looking for.
- I Reached My Gold! – The cache of gold confetti in this clear rainbow glitter is all yours!
- Rose of Light – A million points of light radiate from this rosy gold and rainbow sparkle.
- You Pink Too Much – I’m obsessed with this rosy glitter set in a shimmery base.
Enjoy more photos…