Let’s have a look at the photos taken backstage at Chanel Spring Summer 2013 defiles. The Spring Summer 2013 Makeup Look suggested by Peter Philips, creative director of Chanel is a black smoky eye paired with some beautiful eccentric lace lashes. I’m loving a black dramatic eye makeup once in a while but I’m more comfortable with the soft pink, nude and pastel lip shades worn the runway models.
I’m curious to know if the false lashes presented in this show will be available for sale later on. I don’t know about you lovelies but even though I’m not wearing such a bold makeup very ofter I really like the effect of these lace lashes and I would dare to wear them when I’ll go clubbing or probably on the future Halloween holiday.
Find out what were the products used to create these looks right after the jump.
- Skin prepared with HYDRA BEAUTY SERUM Hydration Protection Radiance
- VITALUMIERE AQUA Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Sunscreen Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- ECLAT LUMIERE Highlighting Face Pen
- CORRECTEUR PERFECTION Long Lasting Concealer
- POUDRE UNIVERSELLE LIBRE Natural Finish Loose Powder
- STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF Long Lasting Eyeliner in Noir Intense
- LE VOLUME DE CHANEL Mascara in Black
- STYLO EYESHADOW in Black Stream (Available May 2013)
- RECOURBE CILS DE CHANEL Precision Eyelash Curler
- JOUES CONTRASTE Powder Blush in Frivole
- ROUGE COCO BAUME Hydrating Conditioning Lip Balm
- ROUGE ALLURE Luminous Intense Lip Colour in Fantasque
- LE VERNIS Nail Colour in Emprise on the hands
- LE VERNIS Nail Colour in Black Satin on the feet
Enjoy more photos…
Photo source: Vogue