Essie will soon launch the Holiday 2012 Nail Polish Collection featuring six new shades like shimmering ruby, regal cobalt blue, and classic silver. The new lacquers come in very modern shades a little bit too modern for a Christmas collection in my opinion but those ladies who are interested in different shades than the classic red, green and gold for the holidays will get to see a change in the new Essie collection.
International Launch Date – beginning November 2012
Meet the new shades right after the jump.
Essie Holiday 2012 Nail Polish Collection
Nail Polish – 13.5 ml – $8.00 – 44.50 lei
- Butler Please – bold cobalt
- She’s Pampered – brilliantly scarlet red
- Leading Lady – glittery ruby red
- Snap Happy – vermillion with a drop of orange
- Where’s My Chauffeur – turquoise
- Beyond Cozy – glittery multi-dimensional metallic glitter
Enjoy more photos…