OPI will celebrate the 50th Anniversary of 007 agent James Bond with the new OPI Skyfall Holiday 2012 Collection which features 12 new nail polishes.
This Holiday we will be celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Bond (…James Bond) 007 & the release of the twenty-third installment Skyfall with 12 dangerously gorgeous shades!
There will also be released Holiday 2012 Gifts and mini packs of Skyfall nail polishes but more details on a future post.
U.S. Launch Date – 1 October 2012 at salons worldwide
Meet the entire collection right after the jump.
OPI Skyfall James Bond 50th Anniversary Collection for Holiday 2012
Nail Lacquers – Limited Edition
- The Spy Who Loved Me - a red romantic as the secret agent inside you
- Casino Royale - this high-rolling plum is fit for royalty
- You Only Live Twice - this rich high-shimmer magenta is a once-in-a-lifetime find
- Die Another Day - live in the moment in this hot and lively red
- Skyfall - get Bonded with this magnificent maroon
- GoldenEye – all eyes will be upon you when you wear this glorious gold
- The World Is Not Enough - this rosy silver is as addictive as it is beautiful
- Moonraker - drive your fastest car to get this exhilarating metallic grey
- On Her Majesty’s Secret Service - this misty-green pewter commands attention
- The Living Daylights - this courageous multi-hued glitter sparkles 24/007
- Live And Let Die - burn the candles at both ends in this private jet black
- Tomorrow Never Dies - this eternally intense purple will live forever
Enjoy more photos…