Essie has launched a new nail polish collection for fall 2012 called Stylenomics which features 6 new nail polishes.
No need to tighten your belt when you practice stylenomics. Whatever the occasion this season, the key is to keep it simple and classic with power color. With lean lines and smart silhouettes, this season’s look belongs to women of substance who practice judicious Stylenomics. Deep, authentic color makes a strong showing and really says a lot about where our heads are at right now.
U.S. Launch Date – 1 August 2012
Find out more about this collection right after the cut.
Essie Stylenomics Fall 2012 Collection
- Stylenomics – get rolling in the deep, opulent green that’s the new black
- Recessionista – smart & savvy magenta millionheiress ups the ante with color and style that’s priceless
- Miss Fancy Pants – greige under pressure. Refined chic & executive privilege never looked so pretty
- Skirting The Issue – an a-line of gorgeous saturated burgundy
- Don’t Sweater It – lavish in warm, cashmere mauve, that goes with anything and everything
- Head Mistress – this take-charge red out-classes the competition
One Essie nail polish contains 13.5 ml (.5 fl oz) and retails for $8.00 (44.50 Lei).
Enjoy more photos…
Swatches of these nail polishes are already available on some beauty blogs. Any thoughts?