Lancome Midnight Roses Collection which is a fall 2012 collection was supposed to be released in September but I see it already available online on Lancome U.S. website. I guess the international launch date for Europe will still remain fall 2012. All the products will be available in Limited Edition.
Strange is that I don’t see the Lancome Midnight Roses Blush available now online with the rest of the products.
Inspired by Trésor Midnight Rose and the majestic hue of purple, Midnight Roses–Lancôme’s Fall 2012 Color Collection–evokes mischievous femininity and glamour.
U.S. Launch Date – now @lancome-usa.com
International Launch Date – September 2012 at Lancome counters
Discover the entire collection right after the jump.
Lancome Midnight Roses Fall 2012 Collection
Color Design Eye Palette – Limited Edition – $49.00
- #308 Violet Magnetique
Midnight Roses Blush – Limited Edition
L’Absolu Nu Lipstick – Limited Edition – $29.50
- #313 Rouge Resille – deep rose berry – New
- #310 Parme Flanelle – sherry berry – New
- #311 – Prune Mantille – light plum – New
L’Absolu Creme de Mat – Limited Edition – $29.50
- #300 Magie Pourpre – matte bright berry
- #301 Prune Elixir – matte plum
- #100 Potion D – red coral
Liner Design Gel Liner – Limited Edition – $24.50
- #302 Intense Violet – bright purple
Le Crayon Khol – Limited Edition – $25.50
- #300 Purple Dusk – dark purple
Vernis in Love – Limited Edition – $15.00
- #453 Infusion de Prune – deep plum
Vernis in Love Mat Top Coat – Limited Edition – $15.00
- #030 Givre Magique – clear, matte topcoat
Enjoy more photos…
If you would like to use this information and photos on your website or blog, please link back to this post!