I’m happy to present the new Kinetics Aromatic Cuticle Oil in retail packaging that was recently launched. The new cuticle oils come in bottles of 15 ml. 0.5 fl oz (€7.44/ 25.00 Lei) comparing to the old ones which offered only 5 ml/ 0.17 fl oz (10.00 Lei).
Cuticle Oil is an essential treatment which, similar to a facial cream, is recommended for daily use to keep your nails and cuticles healthy. Cuticle oil stimulates healthy nail growth, nourishes and softens cuticles, and protects skin from damaging environmental factors. With daily use, it improves nail condition and keeps cuticles supple and healthy. Cuticle oil heals dry, brittle, and damaged cuticles.
Now @kineticsnails.com and special nail salons
Romania – Now @kiriloff.ro and dedicated nail salons
Find out more right after the jump.
Kinetics Aromatic Cuticle Oil – €7.44 – 25.00 Lei
- Essential Oil Almond
- Essential Oil Orange
- Essential Oil Lemon
- Sweet Almond Oil – Easily penetrates into the skin and nail plate, leaving a non-greasy feel. Helps to balance loss and absorption of moisture in the nails and cuticle. Nourishes and softens the skin. Protects skin from environmental factors and heals damaged and irritated cuticles.
- Vitamin E – Possesses strong antioxidant properties, protecting the skin from harsh damage by free radicals. Increases moisture content and promotes healing for brittle, dry, and damaged skin.
- Myrrh Oil (Almond and Orange Oils) – Delivers a healing and rejuvenating effect, especially for dry and damaged skin. Provides proper balance for skin hydration.
- Lemon Peel Oil (Lemon Oil) – Calms irritated and inflamed skin, removes redness. Defends skin and fights infections. Acts as a mild skin lightener.
- Provides proper oil/moisture balance in the nail
- Protects nails under acrylic or gel extensions
- Treats dry, damaged cuticles and nail fold
- Dropper ensures hygienic application control features
- An enchanting blend of fragrances to lift the spirit.
- Smooth, silky moisturizing texture.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Parfum, Commiphora Myrrha, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate (and) Glyceryl
Linolenate,+/- Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Eugenol,Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Tocopherol, Methylparaben,
CI47000, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linaool, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, BHA, BHT, CI75130
Enjoy more photos…
If you would like to use this information and photos on your website or blog, please link back to this post!
What do you think about the new Kinetics Aromatic Cuticle Oil in retail packaging? Do you usually use cuticle oil? Please share your thoughts in the comments bellow.