Nicole by OPI is very excited to bring new Kardashian Kolor lacquers exclusively to CVS for 2012. The CVS shopper knows how to find the hottest look at the best value,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Nicole by OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “In collaborating with the Kardashian/Jenner family on the CVS exclusive shades, we came up with lacquers to represent each of their vibrant personalities and individual styles. The seven resulting colors offer the perfect accessory for spring’s bright colors, feminine frocks and reinvented neutrals.
U.S. – February 2012 (now exclusively @cvs.com – 15 ml/0.5 fl oz -$7.99 each)
I’ve seen swatches of the entire collection on other blogs and I must admit I do love some of these new shades. Reviews are also available so you can have a look before you decide to buy anything.
Find out more right after the jump.
Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors Collection Spring 2012
- Strike a Pose – a totally camera red-y color
- One Big Happy Fame-ily – this lavender shimmer is the American dream
- Paparazzi Don’t Preach – this pretty blush pink is doing just fine
- Our Fuchsia’s Lookin’ Bright – this purple-y fuchsia has the world at her hands
- Ladies in the Limelight – the most talked-about yellow-lime of our time!
- Smile for the Glam-era – the paparazzi is all about this photogenic plum
- Back to Reality…TV – this pretty little periwinkle was made for TV
Enjoy more photos…