Finally here is the full information on the To The Beach MAC Summer 2010 collection. I guess you all remember the sneak peek photo from a few weeks ago.
Official Launch Dates:
- U.S. – 27 May 2010
- International (except Asia) – May 2010
- Asia – June 2010
There is fun in the sun, to be sure, but to the beach is more of a sensual state of mind – a pleasure we all feel near the sea. The girl and boy from Ipanema, from Cap D’Antibes to West Palm Beach…All around the world, the seaside has a romance, and a kind of golden, sexy alchemy we’re all drawn to. This collection encapsulates it, with a new, lapping-wave Lip-Pencil and High-Light Powder in coral shades, Nail Lacquer – A Scorcher! – Eye Shadow, Kohl, and Powder Blush to get away from it all effortlessly. Sandbags, seashells, the magic of marine life decorating packaging in the most soothing sultry shades of summertime. Close your eyes, and go To The Beach!
The face must be protected at all times! But we have ways to bronze and beautify…fake it, but get colour that looks sun-kissed! A safe way to evoke the golden glow of a glorious walk on the beach, the magical moodiness of sunsets all over the world, colours shifting from glowing gold to glorious bronze to sundown brown. The Chic Glamour of faraway places, a ticket to paradise inspired by the dream of a life lived sur la mer. Bronzing Powder, Cream Bronzer, Lustre Drops, Bronze Body Oil, and our stylish City-To-Seaside to the beach bags…wherever you are, see you at the beach!
Do you want to see more photos and check out the product’s details and prices? Keep reading…
The collection contains the following products:
Eye Shadow – $14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN
- Sand & Sun: Light Peach (Matte)
- Firecraker: Frosted Mid-Tone Red Orange (Veluxe Pearl)
- Sweet & Punchy: Bright Yellow Green (Veluxe Pearl)
- Shimmermoss: Green with Green Pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
- Humid: Intense Green with Shimmer (Frost)
Lipstick – $14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN
- BeachBound: Sheer Frosted Pale Peach (Glaze)
- Lazy Day: Light Dirty Blue Pink (Lustre)
- Thrills: Rosy Copper with Gold Pearl (Frost)
- FunBathing: Mid-Tone Bronzed Plum (CremeSheen)
Lipglass – $14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN
- Easy Lounger: Light Baby Pink with Multi-Dimensional Pear
- Flurry of Fun: Sheer Sparkly Peach
- Splashing: Mid-Tone Blue Pink with Soft Gold Pearl
Lip Pencil – $13.00 U.S. / $15.50 CDN
- Life’s a Breeze: Soft Pink
- Temperature Rising: Loudmouth Orange
Eye Kohl – $14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN
- Float on By: Dark Green Turquoise
- Rosemary & Thyme: Mid-Tone Olive Gold with Shimmer
Powder Blush – $18.50 U.S. / $22.00 CDN
- Hipness: Intense Coral with Soft White Pearl (Frost)
- Get-Away Bronze: Mid-Tone SunTan (Frost)
High-Light Powder – $26.00 U.S. / $32.00 CDN
- Marine Life: Multicolour Pressed Powder
Nail Lacquer – $12.00 U.S. / $14.50 CDN
- In the Buff: Muted Taupe Avocado (Cream)
- Scorcher: Creamy Bright Coral Red (Cream)
MAC To The Beach Bag – $49.50 U.S. / $59.50 CDN
Available at MAC Stores only.
Cream bronzer – $25.00 U.S. / $30.00 CDN
- Beach Bronze: Golden Glow with Soft Gold Finish
- Weekend: Mid-Tone Deep Orange Brown with Soft Pink Pearl
Luster drops – $18.50 U.S. / $22.50 CDN
- Pink Rebel: Blue Pink with Gold Pearl
- Sun Rush: Peachy Bronze with Gold Pearl
Bronzing Powder – $22.00 U.S. / $27.00 CDN
- Golden: Muted Golden Tan-Beige with Golden Shimmer
- Refined Golden: Finely Spun Golden with Soft Pearl Finish
Bronze Body Oil – $22.00 U.S. / $27.00 CDN
- Glowing Tan with multidimensional Golden Shimmer
Brush 130 Short Duo Fibre – $38.00 U.S. / $45.50 CDN
A short, round dual fibre with flat head composed of both natural bristles and synthetic fibers ideal for application with creams, emulsions & various powder products.
Brush 130 Short Duo Fibre Powder/ Blush- $34.00 U.S. / $41.00 CDN
Flat, tapered face brush that contains a combination of short, natural, fibers and longer, fibre optic fibries ideal for light application and highlighting/ shading with various face powders; Ideally suited with mineralize skinfinish powder products.
Later I will make an update about this collection and you can see there close-up photos with all the products. Enjoy!
If you would like to use this information and photos on your website or blog, please link back to this post!