The NARS Holiday Makeup Collection 2009 inspires a sophisticated and sensual look by bringing new palettes of festive shimmery shades. The collection is already available on narscosmetics.com so make a wish because the Holiday season is even a better reason to feel beautiful.
- Soft Touch Shadow Pencil ($24)
These New Soft Touch Shadow Pencils have a creamy texture and versatile functionality to shade the lid, line or highlight the eye. They are very easy to blend, they leave a velvety feel, are smooth, creamy and with a long-wearing formula. The New Pencils can be also used as a base for layering with powder eyeshadow to increase color intensity.
They are available in 3 shades:
- Goddess – a cool, divinely ethereal, glistening pink champagne that’s worthy of worship.
- Aigle Noir – a smoky, bold black infused with gold shimmer named for the dark, noble raptor that soars the Himalayas – graceful and rare.
- Skorpios – an irresistibly iridescent copper named for the alluring Greek isle of the famous and flamboyant.
- Eyeshadow Duo ($32)
These inspiring shades can be used wet or dry. They are richly pigmented and contains a micronized powder formula which improves wear and feel. Three new Eyeshadow Duos are available on this Holiday Collection:
- Brousse – deep, subtly shimmering hues of eggplant and the darkest wood create an earthy, yet sophisticated palette.
- Eurydice – bordeaux with hints of iridescent blues and coal rich with metallic greens make for a modern holiday pairing.
- Taiga – a surprising contrast of bright, yet intense hues in the sheerest of textures.
- Cream Eyeshadow ($21)
The Cream Eyeshadow contains a soft cream-to-powder formula that provides long-lasting shimmering color. It’s an ultra-pigmented shades with a lightweight texture that can be worn alone or layered under Nars powder eyeshadow.
- NARS Mousson - shimmering, spicy pine cream eyeshadow named for the monsoon – natural and unpredictable. It has richness and depth, yet allows for a surprising range of intensity.
- Nail Polish ($16)
This nail polish has an exclusive formula with technology designed to improve flexibility, durability, wear and gloss properties. This longwearing formula provides a tough, durable chip-resistant finish and also has added UV protection to prevent polish discoloration.
- Rough Andalou – lasting and lustrous, like its namesake region – this classic, incandescent candy apple red nail hue is sultry, sexy and steeped in tradition.
- Velvet Matte Lip Pencil ($24)
The Lip Pencil has the application of a lipstick and instantly coats lips with rich pigment, imparting a velvet matte finish for seamless color. Its long lasting non-drying formula is enriched with special emollients and Vitamin E for a creamy texture, while a combination of unique silicones ensures long-lasting, velvety color for hours. The Velvet Matte Lip Pencil is available in a jumbo-size crayon design and 2 shades:
- Pop Life – coat lips instantly with this bold, bright and modernly matte holly red hue that slips on with a velvety texture.
- Toudra – this richly pigmented Barolo wine shade is creamy, long-lasting and matte for strong, seamless color and a perfectly defined pout.
- Multiple ($37)
The original multi-purpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips and body. Its unique, creamy formula blends effortlessly to provide sheer color for creating shimmering accents, contours or dynamic highlights on all skin tones. Creates perfect, glowing complexions and is conveniently designed for failproof application.
- Luxor – an iridescent pink.